Hello! Today I wanted to share a review on the TWELVElittle Companion Diaper Backpack. I am someone who is picky about the bags I carry. For a diaper bag, I knew that I wanted a backpack with enough pockets on the inside and outside of the bag to stay organized. I was previously using an over the shoulder bag, but it was difficult to carry that while also carrying a toddler. I purchased this bag a couple of months ago and have been loving it so far.
The inside of the bag is nice and deep with 1 small zipper pocket, 2 elastic pockets and 2 regular pockets. The elastic pockets are able to hold a couple of diapers (size 4) and a pack of wipes. I am not sure if the inside fabric is the same in all the bags, but in mine was a cute animal print. The print is light in color so things are easy to find compared to a darker inside material. If you would like to read my post about the things I carry for my toddler, click here.
The diaper bag also comes with a decent size changing pad in the same animal print. The changing pad is compact once folded down.
The outside of the bag is a soft, quilted material. There is a large zippered pocket on the front that I mostly use for a “mom pocket.” On that pocket is a smaller one with a strong magnetic closure. I normally don’t use this pocket, but it could be great for keys or a phone. Above the mom pocket is a smaller zippered pocket. It is the perfect size to hold my sunglasses. That is about all that pocket will hold. On the sides of the bag are 2 insulated cup holders. They are a good size and are big enough to hold most sippy cups or bottles and a bottle of water.
The straps are adjustable and the bag is comfortable to wear because of the padding on the shoulder straps. The bottom of the bag has a small “secret” pocket that could be used for dirty clothes. I keep the changing pad there.
Color: I have the black, which is nice and simple. I also like that my husband feels comfortable carrying it. There are a few other colors to choose from including: camouflage, blush, wine, gray, cheetah print and olive green.
- There are a good amount of pockets to help keep things organized.
- The outer material is water-resistant and can be easily wiped clean.
- Padded straps making it comfortable to wear.
- 2 nice sized insulated pockets on the outside of the bag.
- The zippers are nice and smooth.
- There is a hidden pocket for dirty items.
- The price point is a little high. The retail value is $189. I was able to purchase mine for $100 by stacking a sale price with a coupon. If you are interested in this bag, make sure you shop around for the best price.
- The bag can be wiped down with a wet cloth, but it shouldn’t be machine washed.
- This bag is not sold in many stores. If you’re like me, I like to be able to go into a store and look at the bag in person before purchasing.
Overall I have enjoyed using this bag and would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a good diaper backpack. It holds everything I need and more for my toddler.
Thank you for reading,