Mornings can be busy between getting yourself and your children ready, eating breakfast and rushing out of the door. I am someone who does my makeup daily before going to work, but it is not something I want to spend a lot of time on. These are my favorite “staple” products in my makeup routine that I use on a daily basis.
- Clinique Even Better Foundation- If you are looking for a good foundation with medium, buildable coverage I recommend Clinique’s Even Better Foundation. It is great for combination skin, has SPF and is long lasting.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer- This concealer is light-weight, but also has nice coverage. It is easy to blend and works well for under the eyes and for any blemishes.
- Ulta Translucent Setting Powder- This is a fine setting powder that does wonders for setting face makeup. I use this on the long days I know I need a little extra staying power.
- Mac Paint Pots- These can be used under eyeshadow as a primer or alone. I like to use the color Groundwork as an all over eye color during the work week, when I don’t have time to do a full eyeshadow look. It gives a nice wash of color and is long-lasting.
- Tarte Maneater Vol. 2 Eyeshadow Palette- I don’t do my eyeshadow everyday, but this is the palette I reach for the most when I do. It has a nice range of matte and shimmer neutral shadows. It has a matte black too which is nice to use for eyeliner.
- Benefit Goof-Proof Brow Pencil- Goof-Proof makes doing your eyebrows quick and effortless. It is easy to blend and use, and is much more forgiving (rightfully earning the goof-proof name) than other brow products. If you make a mistake it wipes away without making a big mess.
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick-This has been my go-to lip color for the year. It is a perfect natural, mauve color that is perfect for everyday looks and for work.